This plugin allows you to use the USAePay payment processing service for HikaShop credit card purchases.
- Zone : You can restrict the USAePay payment method to a zone. By clicking on the edit icon, a popup will open enabling you to select a zone. You can also remove this limitation by clicking on the delete icon.
- Images : You can click on the edit icon to select one or several images to display next to the name of the USAePay payment method during the checkout process. Those images are stored in the folder media/com_hikashop/images/payment so you can easily add more of them by uploading your images to this folder via FTP.
- Shipping method : With this option you can select the shipping method for which this payment method will be available. For example, if you choose UPS, this payment method will only be usable if UPS is selected as shipping method. If an other shipping method is selected, this payment method will not be displayed. Note: if you selected "None" or don't select any shipping method, this payment method will always be available.
- Currency: Select the currency of your merchant account with USAePay. Currently we only support USD, CAD and EUR currencies.
- Price: If you charge an additional flat fee to use this payment method, configure it here.
- Percentage: If you charge an additional percentage feel to use this payment method, configure it here.
- Source Key: Enter your USAePay account source key.
- PIN : The USAePay PIN associated with your source key, for additional security. This is optional, but recommended.
- PIN enabled: Choose yes if you want the USAePay to send the PIN for all transactions, along with your Source Key (see above)
- Ask CCV: Choose Yes if you want customer's to be required to enter their credit card CCV number to checkout (also referred to as security code)
- Sandbox Mode: For testing, choose yes. In production, this should always be no.
- Debug : You can activate the debug mode of the USAePay payment plugin. If you do so, information about each notification received from USAePay will be logged in the payment log file. You can see and modify the location of this file in the configuration page of HikaShop
- Return url : The url you want your users to be redirected to when they finish making their payment. By default, they will be redirected to the after_end page of the checkout process which will thank them for their order.
- Verified status : Here, you can select the status to set to an order if the plugin receives a successful completion notification from USAePay for an order.
Need this plugin? Get it now at PolishedGeek.com